Anti-Government Occupations are those that oppose the World Laws. These forces are constantly contested by the Marines are always at risk of being arrested by such forces.
- Pirate: A Pirate is anyone in the World who hoists a Jolly Rodger, whether they commit piracy or not. Normally Pirates commit several acts of piracy, hense their namesake. This includes stealing, assault,tresspassing, bootlegging and many mnore crimes. Pirates constantly have a bounty on their head, and it will remain that way until they are incarserated or deceased.
- Revolutionary: A Revolutionary is an individual that conspires to overthrow an organized government for any reason. Revolutionaries are considered to be an opposing military force and are dealt with as such. They are set with bounties by members of the opposing government while the World Governments Marine forces are simply told to capture or kill.
Goverment Nuetrality Occupations are those that are nor pro or con the Government. Depending on the acctions of the person, they can be tried for crimes but are not always at risk of arrest.
- Swordsmen: Swordsmen are individuals trained in the art of the sword. Nearly every crew and organization has a swordsman in it, meaning they can even be Pro or Anti Government aswell. A skilled swordsman is a valuable asset to a pirate crew, and swordsmen are often found in positions of high respect, such as a first mate or even the captain. Swordsmen of nueatral respects often pursue rare Katana
- Mercenary: Bounty Hunters or Mercenaries are individuals who pursue the bounties of individuals in order to collect the Berries for that bounty. This is considered Legal aslong that it is within the constrictions of the said bounty, otherwise the Mercenary can be tried for there crimes.
Pro Government occupations are those that concur with the World Laws. These forces are aided by the Government and never at risk of arrest or legal punishment.
- Marine: A Marine is a member of the World Government's Military sea force. Marines serve as the World Government's primary police and armed force. They are present in all the seas around the world, although they maintain only a slight military presence in the four Blues by establishing branch offices. They fight against any form of Anti-Govt force and must follow orders to arrest and kill within the constrictions of the law.